I'm a Engineer and an Entrepreneur

Posted Posted by BYU Idaho CEO in Comments 0 comments

BRAD GILL | MY STORY - 

My entire life I’ve been surrounded by builders. At every school I have attended, in every home my family has lived in, and just about everywhere I have gone, there has seemed to be major construction going on. It’s never been a bother to me, and in fact, I've always found it very intriguing.


Growing up, my family moved pretty often. My father would design a home, take a couple of years to build it, and then we would live in it for another couple of years. This process repeated several times from elementary school through high school. I would consider my father one of the greatest builders I know, not just for the amazing homes that he’s built, but for the people he has built up.


I think of the great people that have influenced my life including my family, teachers, and friends and I realize that that is what I want to be: a builder. I love making things and being creative, but my education and experiences are just arrows that lead me toward that goal. Building others, that is the greatest thing I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment